Interactive map coming soon!
2017 WORLD TRIP
Below you’ll find a chronological list of the locations around the globe I visited on my world trip. I visited over 110 cities, 27 countries, and 5 continents. I booked a one-way ticket to South America and made the rest up as I went. Click on the cities to read blog posts or see photos from each location. Read about my highs and lows from our year around the world.
- Chile – Santiago, Valparaíso, Viña del Mar, Puerto Natales, Torres del Paine National Park
- Argentina – El Calafate, Esquel, Bariloche, Bahía Blanca, Buenos Aires, Puerto Iguazú
- Uruguay – Montevideo, Punta del Diablo, Cabo Polonio, La Paloma, Punta del Este
- Brazil – Rio de Janeiro, Paraty, Santos, São Vicente, Foz do Iguaçu
- Paraguay – Asunción, Karupty, Arroyos y Esteros, Caacupé
- Peru – Cusco, Inca Trail, Aguas Calientes, Uros de Flotante (Floating Island), Puno, Arequipa, Huacachina, Paracas, Lima
- Colombia – Bogotá, Santa Marta, Minca, Taganga, Tayrona National Park
- Panama – San Blas Islands, Panama City
- Costa Rica – San Jose, Jaco, Matapalo, Quepos, Manuel Antonio, Dominical
- Spain – Vigo, Ilas Cies, A Coruña, Arteixo, Salamanca, Madrid, Valencia, Pamploma, Barcelona, Cádiz
- Portugal – Porto, Aveiro (Costa Nova)
- Ireland – Dublin, Howth, Kilkenny, Donegal, Killarney, Dingle Peninsula, Ballyheigue, Galway (Athenry)
- Scotland – Edinburgh
- England – Manchester, London
- Greece – Zakynthos (Amoudi & Laganas), Patras, Nafplio, Athens, Kalambaka (Meteora), Ioannina, Corfu
- Albania – Ksamil, Tirana
- Montenegro – Ulcinj, Kotor
- Croatia – Dubrovnik, Split, Krka National Park, Zadar, Pula
- Germany – Munich, Frankfurt
- Netherlands – Amsterdam
- Singapore – Singapore
- Philippines – Oslob, Sumilon Island, Panglao Island, Bohol, Cebu City, Puerto Princesa, Port Barton, El Nido, Coron
- Malaysia – Kuala Lumpur
- Thailand – Surat Thani, Koh Phangan (Haad Salad), Koh Samui (Lamai), Khao Sok National Park, Koh Phi Phi, Ko Lanta, Krabi Town, Bangkok
Curious why I took this journey around the world? I’ve got the blog post for you! Read Why we’re taking this journey across the globe.
In 2018 I was named SWISSGEAR’s Official Travel Ambassador. I traveled via SWISSGEAR and on my own. In November 2019 I booked a one-way ticket back to Thailand to attend the Lantern Festival in Chiang Mai.
Below you’ll find an alphabetical l list of the locations around the globe I visited the last two years. Click on the cities to read blog posts or see photos from each location. *Star indicates the trip was sponsored by SWISSGEAR as a Travel Ambassador.
- *Jordan – Petra, Wadi Rum, Wadi Mujib, Dead Sea
- *Mauritius – Grand Baie, Flic-en-Flac, Port Louis, Ile Aux Cerfs
- *UAE – Dubai, Abu Dhabi
- Cambodia – Siem Reap, Battambang, Koh Rong Sanloem, Kampot, Phnom Penh
- *New Zealand – Auckland, Cathedral Cove, Mount Manaugi,Taupo, Marokopa Falls, Christchurch, Tunnel Beach, Nugget Point Lighthouse, Eglington Valley, Milford Sound, Queenstown, Wanaka, Lake Pukaki
Mount Cook, Lake Tekapo, Waipara Wine Region
- Myanmar – Mandalay, Mingun, Bagan, Kalaw, Inle Lake
- Thailand – Chiang Mai, Pai, Chiang Rai
- Cuba – Havana, Vinales, Trinidad, Veradero
- Guatemala– Antigua, Acatenango, Lake Atitlan
- Mexico – Mexico City, San Cristobal de las Cabos, Cabo san Lucas